THESE ARE MEETINGS TO FIND OUT WHAT REALLY MATTERS TO US & HOW WE CAN BEGIN TO ADDRESS THESE & ANY OTHER MATTERS OF CONCERN
Matters Meets are regular evening meetings. Check the What’s On page for details of the next one.
Admission is free but donations will be welcomed to cover refreshments, licensing and use of the space.
Free car park at St Edwards Junior (Prep) School Car Park, London Rd, opposite Hamilton Street.
Wednesday 26th October, 7pm for 7.30 start
A public meeting about the NHS with Natalie Bennett, Green Party; Martin Horwood, Lib Dems and other experts (to be announced), chaired by Hannah Basson, NHS employee, Unite Union Health Branch Secretary and campaigner for a publicly-owned, provided and funded health service.
Our panel will discuss the NHS in Cheltenham, Sustainability and Transformation Plans, funding and other topical aspects, followed by questions taken from the audience.
A full list of MattersMeets past and present:
- Poetry, Public Meeting & Geek Night Next Week
- NHS week at deepspaceworks Free Screening
- NHS week at deepspaceworks
- Free Screening for Refugee Week at MattersMeets
- Pre-referendum EU debate at MattersMEETS
- deepspaceworks presents a special screening of “Thin Ice, The Inside Story of Climate Science”.
- MattersMEETS November screening of ‘THIN ICE’
- Molly Scott Cato – TONIGHT at deepspaceworks
- Molly Scott Cato, MEP talk at deepspaceworks
- MATTERSMEETS – Tuesday 1st September presents…
- ‘The Economics of Happiness’, June screening in Cheltenham
- MATTERSmeets 1.1: ‘The Economics of Happiness’
- MATTERSmeets 0.5: ‘Climate Change, Trade & Our Unequal Society’
- MATTERSmeets 0.4: ‘TTIP: A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing’
- MATTERSmeets 0.3: ‘SELL-OFF’, the abolition of our NHS
- MATTERSmeets 0.2: Jolyon Rubinstein’s, “The Idiot’s Guide to Politics”
- MATTERSmeets 0.1: Russell Brand in discussion with Owen Jones